THINK Currency. THINK Relevancy. THINK Race and Ethnicity.
THINK Race and Ethnicity is informed with the latest research and the most contemporary examples, allowing you to bring current events directly into your classroom with little additional work.
An engaging visual design developed with extensive student feedback and 20 page chapters makes THINK Race and Ethnicity the textbook your students will actually read. This student-friendly text delivers the core concepts of Race and Ethnicity in a way they can easily understand. A groundbreaking instructor supplements package is also included to help you bring the core concepts for the Race and Ethnic Relations course to life, without burdening your students with learning solutions that are too dense or expensive.
Teaching & Learning Experience
- Improve Critical Thinking ― Students are encouraged to apply critical thinking skills to contemporary examples, moving from classroom discussion to the community.
- Engage Students ― TheThinkSpot provides open-access to chapter-by-chapter quizzes, study cards, flashcards, and a professor-written sociology blog.
- Explore Theory ― Three main sociological paradigms are discussed visually through a theory info-graphic in every chapter.
- Understand Diversity ― Issues of race, class, and sexuality are addressed in boxed features.
- Support Instructors ― A full supplements package supports instructor needs.